The perfect side dish for burgers!
Carrot coriander slaw
- 4-5 large carrots, finely shredded
- 3-4 tbs vegan mayo
- 1 generous handful fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1 small thumbsize ginger, minced
- Juice from ½ lime, or a little less
- A little salt
- A tiny pinch of cayenne pepper
- A few drops of maple syrup (to taste)
- Combine all ingredients carefully in a serving bowl. The consistency it should be creamy but still somewhat firm, to hold together well for example as burger topping. So adjust the amount of mayo you add to the bowl.
- Taste and adjust flavouring: more lime (if too sweet), salt, cayenne or maple syrup (if too sour).