Creamy green super soup served with chunky avocado and pumpkin seed mousse
1 cup Planet Plant-Based hemp seed butter
- 1 large ripe avocado
- Juice from ½ lime
1 tbsp Planet Plant-Based coconut aminos
- 1 litre of hot high quality vegetable stock
- 3 large carrots, copped into pieces
- 3 large handfuls fresh spinach
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 clove garlic (peeled, of course)
- 1 thumb size ginger (no need to peel)
- 1 small handful of fresh coriander, a little more to garnish
- Juice from ½ lime, more to serve if you like
Start with the mousse. Blend it together the hempseed butter, avocado, lime juice and coconut aminos until you have a thick, chunky mousse. Set aside.
- Then make the soup: Heat/prepare the vegetable stock in a pot and in the meantime chop the carrots into pieces and add them to your blender together with the spinach, avocado, garlic, ginger and coriander. Add a little bit of the hot vegetable stock and blend on full speed until you have a completely smooth vegetable puree. Then slowly add the rest of the vegetable stock and the lime juice and blend for another minute or two (if not enough space in your blender you can merge the soup mix with the remaining vegetable stock in a separate large bowl and stir carefully).
Serve immediately, with a spoonful of avocado/hemp seed mousse in each bowl, and some extra lime on the side. Garnish with a little coriander and enjoy.