Edamame Fettuccine with Satay vegetables
100 grams Planet Plant-Based Edamame Fettuccine (1/2 package)
- 2 carrots
- Vegetables of various colors e.g.
- - 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- - A small bunch of baby asparagus
- - 1 carrot, fnely sliced
- 1 bunch fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- A little fresh chili, fnely chopped
- 1/2 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 tbsp. unsweetened, high quality peanut butter
1 tbsp Planet Plant-Based Coconut Aminos
- 1/2 cup salty peanuts, roughly chopped
- 1/2 fresh lime
Boil the pasta in a large pot with plenty of lightly salted water for 3 to 4 minutes, until cooked al dente.
Bring a frying pan to low heat, add the sesame oil and the minced garlic and stir for a minute until fragrant. Add the coconut milk, turn up the heat and then add the peanut butter and coconut aminos. Bring to boil, stir until smooth, adjust favoring (add more coconut aminos and peanut butter as needed), turn of heat and set aside.
Add the vegetables, coriander and chili to the pasta and toss. Drizzle over the sauce and a few drops of lime. Then garnish with the chopped salty peanuts and serve immediately.