Nori wrap with sweet potato, avocado and miso dressing
- 4 nori papers
- 1 large sweet potato, sliced length-wise into batons
- 1 tbsp. olive oil (for baking the sweet potato batons)
- 1 avocado, sliced
- ½ green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- A small bunch fresh coriander
3 tbsp Planet Plant-Based cashew nut butter
1 tbsp Planet Plant-Based coconut aminos
- 2 tbsp miso paste
- 2 tbsp water
THE MISO DRESSING
- Turn the oven to 180 degrees. Place the sweet potato batons in an oven tray and drizzle over the olive oil. Bake in the oven until completely soft, for approximately 20 minutes.
In the meantime, whip together the cashew nut butter, the coconut aminos, the miso paste and the soy sauce (forcefully, to make it all blend properly).
- Slice the avocado, green pepper and red onion.
- When the potatoes are ready, cover half a nori paper with the miso dressing, followed by a few sweet potato batons, a quarter of the avocado and a few red onion and green pepper slices. Top with a little coriander before rolling it up. Use a little more miso dressing in the end as 'glue' so it sticks together. Make the other three and then serve immediately.