2 large bell peppers
250 grams champignons
1 medium red onion
2 small zucchinis
3 tbsp Planet Plant-Based coconut aminos
2 tbsp olive oil
1 clove garlic, crushed
10 grams parsley, finely chopped, to serve
- Cut the peppers and red onion into 3cm chunks. Halve the mushrooms (or keep small ones whole), and slice the zucchini. Thread the vegetables onto skewers and set aside.
- In a small bowl or jar, mix the aminos, olive oil, and garlic.
- Heat the grill. Generously brush the prepared skewers with the coconut amino mix, and place onto the grill once it’s hot.
- As the skewers cook, continue to brush the amino mixture onto them. Turn after a couple of minutes, once the first side is golden brown, and repeat until the vegetables are fully cooked and have grill marks.
- Serve immediately, sprinkled with the chopped parsley.