Black bean pasta with edamame, garlic and sea salt
200 g Planet Plant-Based black bean pasta (or other pasta of your choice)
- 4 cloves garlic, very thinly sliced (or shaved)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 150 - 200 g frozen edamame beans, shelled from their pods
- A little sea salt
- Fresh black pepper
- Boil the black bean pasta according to instructions. This normally only takes 3 to 5 minutes - be prepared to get the stir-fry ready in the meantime.
- Bring a frying pan to medium heat, add the olive oil, the garlic and the edamame beans. Stir-fry for a couple of minutes until the edamame beans are warm through out.
- Add the boiled black bean pasta to the frying pan and gently toss. Add freshly cracked black pepper and sea salt to taste. Serve immediately.