Coconut Amino Grilled Tofu
1 block (250g) extra-firm tofu, pressed and sliced into 1.5cm slices width-wise
60ml Planet Plant-Based Kokos Aminos
3 EL Zitronensaft
1 EL Sesamöl oder Olivenöl
1 Knoblauchzehe, gepresst
1 EL geriebener Ingwer
¼ TL Cayennepfeffer (optional)
- Press the tofu for at least 20 minutes before slicing and marinating.
- In a large shallow bowl, whisk together the aminos, lemon juice, sesame oil, garlic, and ginger.
- Place the tofu slices into the marinade and refrigerate, covered, for at least one hour. If possible, do this the morning you plan on grilling or the night before.
- Heat your grill, and grill the tofu for 2-3 minutes each side. If you flip them too early, the tofu is more likely to crumble. There should be nice grill marks on each side.
- When the tofu is finished cooking, serve it with the remaining marinade and sides.