Rhubarb Cinnamon Crumble
- 4 to 5 stems rhubarb, medium sized
- 2 cups oats (I use certified gluten-free)
- ¾ cups maple syrup
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- Turn the oven to 180 degrees.
- Chop the rhubarb and place in an oven tray.
- In a mixing bowl, add oats, maple syrup, coconut oil and cinnamon and blend it together before spreading it out across the rhubarb. Place in the oven and bake for approximately 25 minutes, until the rhubarbs are cooked throughout and the pie is a little brown on top. Serve with vanilla sauce or vanilla ice cream.