Roasted vegetables with avocado and pomegranate seeds
- 15 leaves organic kale, stems removed and carefully washed
- 1 head red cabbage, chopped into large chunks
- 6 carrots, sliced lenght-wise
- 20 small Brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 tbsp olive oil (optional)
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 avocado
- seeds from one pomegranate
- Heat the oven to 170 degrees.
- Place the kale, red cabbage, carrots and brussels sprouts on an oven-tray and drip over the olive oil and sprinkle the salt (leave the olive oil out if you want to save on calories). Bake in the oven for 15 minutes, or until all vegetables are a bit soft. If the kale goes dark too quickly, cover the baking tray with foil or a sheet of baking paper.
- Remove the vegetables from the oven. Slice the avocado and deseed the pomegranate (this is the easiest way to do it without looking like you were in a bad fight). Add it all together in a bowl, and serve immediately.